Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Am I Really Pregnant??

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant, and I still don't believe that I really am. My mom said it didn't ever hit her that she was pregnant until the fourth month. I am going to California a week from today, and my aunt does ultrasounds, so I will be able to see the baby for the first time at 8 weeks. Maybe that will make it more real, maybe it won't be until my belly starts getting huge.

This morning Chris was talking to his mom, and she said he was 9 pounds 10 ounces when he was born. I sure hope whatever your weight was as a baby doesn't reflect what your baby's weight will be, because if that's the case, I am much more worried for giving birth!!! I look at my 5 pound dog and can't even imagine that! Haha.

I already need to buy some new jeans, I can only button two pairs out of 6, and I have only gained one or two pounds. Luckily, a lot of my friends and family who have had babies are my size, so I may just be able to borrow some maternity clothes. That's the great thing about being one of the youngest in the family and in my church :)

I am hoping and praying that I can enjoy this pregnancy, I already know it is going to go by so fast, which is good, because I want my baby!, but from the stories I've heard, I'm sure I'll miss having my baby safe and warm in my belly and feeling it kick and swim around :)

There is so much more to come and this is just the beginning of many many new experiences, I am so excited and feel so blessed that we got pregnant so quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment