Monday, September 13, 2010

You have a name!




We have been coming up with tons of ideas since we found out we were having a boy, and we couldn't agree on any even the slightest bit. We both made lists of our favorite names and traded, hoping we could pick one we agreed on, and that didn't work either. A week ago I told Chris that I wasn't going to stress over it, and a name would come to us eventually. Today the name Rylan suddenly popped into my head, while I was trying to think of a name that was unique but not weird. I asked Chris if he liked it, and he loved it!! We decided a while ago that his middle name would be Christopher, so we wanted to spell his name Rylan instead of Rilan because Chris's middle name is Ryan.... so we have Christopher Ryan and Rylan Christopher!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment